Day after day, we usually spend our life without pausing: a continuous flow of events that occur one after another almost without requiring our intervention. Even, there comes a time when we become convinced that our intentions in no way could potentially affect the course we are undertaking. Just as if we knew we are walking on a path of thorns, straight into an abyss, and our legs didn’t respond at all to the prayers from within claiming for a change of path.
That perspective, quite desolating, could be very well the description, some times more concrete and other more abstract, of the relationship we have with our own lives. We consider ourselves a sinking cork adrift in a vast ocean, without the slightest ability to define its own destiny: “this is what I got”.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- siempre hay un nuevo comienzo
- There is always a new beginning
- canciones para un nuevo comienzo
- Siempre hay un comienzo
- un nuevo comienzo reflexion
- there is always a new begining
- there is always new beginning
- canciones que hablen de un nuevo comienzo
- there is always a new beggining
- siempre habra un nuevo comienzo