I’ve just released the version 126.96.36.199 of the Google (XML) Sitemaps Generator with qTranslate Support WordPress Plugin.
Two important things have been fixed:
- Support for blogs without qTranslate (it won’t give fatal errors anymore)
- Correct naming of the plugin in the WordPress Repository (as “Google XML Sitemaps with qTranslate Support”). The incorrect naming may cause the ones who have downloaded previous versions of the plugins to get updated to the original version (the one that does not support qTranslate).
I really recommend updating since you may not receive the notifications for this version of the plugin but for the original one (which does not support qTranslate).
You can download the latest version from the original post page:
All the content offered in this website is, except noted otherwise, of free nature. This means you can share it wherever you want if you do it freely and stating its source.
If it was useful for you and you’d like to contribute, you can make a donation or, at least, visit one of our advertisers of your choice; they are all around the site.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- versión actual del plugin Google Update
- current version plugin Google Update
- neo tag generator
- versión actual plugin Google Update
- google xml sitemaps
- current version plugin Google Updater
- versión actual del plugin Google Updater
- descargar versión actual del plugin Google Update
- The last run didn\t finish! Maybe you can raise the memory or time limit for PHP scripts
- qtranslate sitemap
- Google (XML) Sitemaps Generator with qTranslate support now available at the WordPress Repository
- Updated: qTranslate support for the Google (XML) Sitemaps Generator WordPress Plugin 3.1.6 (2nd Release)
- qTranslate support for the Google (XML) Sitemaps Generator WordPress Plugin
- Move Facebook Events Box to Top updated to version 1.2.1
- Move Facebook Events Box to Top updated to version 1.1