Although, as I said in the original post, I had not originally written the code modifications to enable the qTranslate support for the Google (XML) Sitemaps Generator WordPress Plugin, I decided to make some corrections myself to do the following things:
- Home page now appears in the different languages in the sitemap.
- Entries not written in the default language do not appear anymore in the sitemap. Now, just the written languages appear. (Thanks Blutarsky for notifying the bug)
The updated code modifications and the new download version are in the original post:
All the content offered in this website is, except noted otherwise, of free nature. This means you can share it wherever you want if you do it freely and stating its source.
If it was useful for you and you’d like to contribute, you can make a donation or, at least, visit one of our advertisers of your choice; they are all around the site.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- qtranslate wordpress
- The last run didnt finish! Maybe you can raise the memory or time limit for PHP scripts
- qtranslate Out of memory
- qtranslate codigo
- qtranslate links
- qtranslate plugin
- wordpress qtranslate
- wordpress Script execution halted: Out of memory
- no tiene los permisos wordpress qtranslate
- error de permisos qtranslate