In these two videos, you’ll see a metal container which had a lighter on the bottom covered by lots of papers (to slow down the fire from reaching the lighter).
You’ll see what happens…
Everything was made on controlled conditions with a fire extinguisher near (just in case).
Second attempt (Much better!)
All the content offered in this website is, except noted otherwise, of free nature. This means you can share it wherever you want if you do it freely and stating its source.
If it was useful for you and you’d like to contribute, you can make a donation or, at least, visit one of our advertisers of your choice; they are all around the site.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- what happens when you put a lighter in a fire
- lighter in fire
- what happens if you put a lighter in a fire
- encendedor explota
- explota encendedor
- what happens if you light a lighter on fire
- what happens if you set a lighter on fire
- what happens when you light a lighter on fire
- setting a lighter on fire
- como hacer explotar un encendedor