If you just want to convert temperatures by using a website, you should visit the online celsius to fahrenheit conversion tool. Otherwise, keep reading…
This is a very tiny and simple application I’ve written to teach the basic usage of wxWidgets as an introduction to GUI (Graphical User Interfaces).
Its purpose is just what it’s name says: converting from celsius degrees to fahrenheit degrees (and sideways).
These are the two formulas needed to make the program (in fact one is derived from the other, but for the sake of simplicity, I’m leaving both):
Tcelsius = (5/9) * (Tfahrenheit - 32) Tfahrenheit = (9/5) * Tcelsius + 32
The code should be portable, but I haven’t tested it myself on other platforms.
CelsiusAFahrenheit is licensed under the GNU GPL v3 (attached)…
All the content offered in this website is, except noted otherwise, of free nature. This means you can share it wherever you want if you do it freely and stating its source.
If it was useful for you and you’d like to contribute, you can make a donation or, at least, visit one of our advertisers of your choice; they are all around the site.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- convertir grados fahrenheit a centigrados
- grados celsius a farenheit
- convertir grados farenheit a centigrados
- convertir centigrados a farenheit
- grados farenheit a celsius
- convertir celsius a farenheit
- convertir de fahrenheit a celsius
- convertir grados centigrados a farenheit en java
- convertir grados farenheit a celsius
- como convertir grados farenheit a centigrados